top of page
Australian Flags


Scientist using microscope

Global Talent Visa

This permanent visa is for extraordinary individuals who wish to bring their talents to Australia. Target sectors include, but are not limited to: advanced manufacturing, agri-food and agTech, circular economy, defence, digiTech, energy and renewables, financial services and finTech, healthcare and life science, infrastructure, resources and critical minerals, and space.  

A Man Welding

General Skilled Visas

General skilled visas are for skilled individuals and their families who wish to migrate permanently to Australia. These are points tested visas, which may require Australian state or territory sponsorship. 

Work visas Australia

Employer-Sponsored Work Visas

Employers can sponsor skilled international employees for a variety of visas. The relevant criteria depend on various factors, such as the employee's background, type of work, the length of the employment contract and the location of the employment.  

Partner visa Australia.jpg

Partner and Family Visas

If you are a partner or a family member of a person who can sponsor you for a family category visa (an Australian citizen, a permanent resident or an eligible New-Zealand citizen), you may be eligible to apply for an Australian visa based on your relationship with that person.   

Different visa options in the family category include visas for fiancees, de-facto partners, and spouses; visas for children and visas for parents; and also visas for remaining or dependent relatives. 

student visas for Australia

Student Visas

Australia is one of the best destinations for international students, and it offers a wide variety of education providers and courses. 

Your Australian visa may limit your study options, so if you intend to study in Australia you need to make sure you are allowed to study the course of your choice and that your visa covers the length of that course. 

We can help you find the right course and apply for a suitable visa. 

Students younger than 18 can be accompanied by their parent, legal guardian or relative. 

Open World Immigration Services beach.jpg

Visitor and Working Holiday Visas

Every person entering Australia needs a visa. There are different visitor visas available for different passport holders; in addition, visitor visas can be used for different purposes (holiday, family visit, business, short study etc.) and can be granted for different periods. Working holiday visas are granted for a year and allow full time work in Australia.

Image by Smart

Tailored advice

Planning for your future requires the right strategy that suits your circumstances. Whether you are in Australia or offshore, wish to stay another few months or aim to live in Australia permanently, it worth talking to our experienced advisors.  


We normally start by asking you to provide some information to conduct a basic eligibility assessment for an Australian visa. At this stage, we may invite you to book an online video consultation, to discuss in detail visa pathways that might suit you and their eligibility criteria, costs, time frames, and other factors which are important to you. 


Our consultation fee starts from $360AUD.

Fees for additional services will be determined according to the type of service required, the number of applicants and the complexity of the application. We will provide you with a full quote after our consultation. 

In most cases, the consultation fee is deducted from our professional fee for another service. 

bottom of page