Everybody deserves to enjoy Australia!
(For a video in Hebrew, press here)
Yes, here at Open World Immigration Services we truly believe that everybody deserves to enjoy Australia.
If you live in Australia, continue reading to learn how you can play a significant role in helping the people you love get an Australian visa. You can also assist others if they are relevant to your business.
If you need a visa, and know people who already live in Australia, the list below may give you new ideas for your future visa - so keep on reading!
So here is what you can do to to help others apply and get an Australian visa:
1. Visitor visa: you can formally invite guests to visit you or meet you for business. You can also offer them financial support or sponsor them under a special stream if they are relatives. When done correctly, invited guests enjoy higher chances of success in their visitor visa application.
2. Add dependants to your visa: in many cases, you can include your partner and your children even after your visa was granted.
3. Partner visa: if you are a permanent resident or a citizen, you may be eligible to sponsor your financé, de-facto partner or spouse.
4. Parent visa: if you are a permanent resident or a citizen, you may be eligible to sponsor your parents for a temporary or permanent visa.
5. Child visa: if you are a permanent resident or a citizen, you may be eligible to sponsor your children if they were born overseas and cannot apply for Australian citizenship.
6. Work visa: if you own a business, your business may be eligible to sponsor an international employee.
7. Skilled visa: if you live in regional Australia and your relative’s occupation is in demand, you may be eligible to sponsor them for a work visa with permanent residency pathway.
So what are you going to do next to help someone you care about visit you or live with you in Australia?
Remember: Immigration law in Australia is complex and changes on a regular basis. The list above does not include all the eligibility criteria one needs to satisfy when applying for an Australian visa or when sponsoring someone else for a visa; make sure you know what is required before you apply for a visa.
If you would like to know more, contact us.